The first step is to submit the Federal Internship Programs Interest Form so that we can start matching you to internship opportunities in your area of interest. You’ll attach your resume to the form, and if you have it, your unofficial transcript. That’s it! We’ll be in touch with you to discuss your candidacy.
If you have any immediate questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
To be eligible for consideration for the federal internship programs, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Meet the college enrollment requirements (varies by program)
- Meet the field of study requirements (varies by program)
- Meet the GPA requirements (varies by program, but generally at least a 3.0 GPA)
Summer internships: Applications generally open in the fall of the previous year.
Spring and fall internships: Applications are requested on an ongoing basis.
You will receive:
- A stipend for living expenses (varies by program)
- Round-trip airfare to the internship location (for in-person internships)
- Paid housing or housing at a reduced cost (varies by program)